Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 11
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.04.2018, 11:39
^
FireToSky

📖
Отправить сообщение для  FireToSky с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  FireToSky с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 11

Dave_HUNGreat start, galthran with 3 stacks in tavern, stables next to road and fortress hero brought some serpent flies for more movement. I had decent roads but many of them were blocked by strong shooters. Collected 200+ skeletons week 1, and a ton of money, picked up DD scroll behind pack grand elves. Eliminated rampart AI, built lvl5 in necro, and with help of DD I beat necro and castle AIs faster, after rebuild got TP in necro. 10k xp box helped develop galthran more and on 132 I saw Crag with few thunderbirds in dirt treasure. Decided to attack him even though I didn't have tactics, but he didn't have it either. I didn't have view air from 5 towns and many scrolls, so I didnt try to wander around blindly trying to find enemy army on Tyraxor. With the small amount of movement left I took a hive and TP-d away. After a couple days Jeddite stole my necro town, I took it back and developed more heroes with full control. I took 2 topes but out of 6 relics, only thunder helmet and sentinel were any good. I was controlling most of the map, had a legion skeletons and AA's but I knew I was weaker because of low stats and no strong spells. I found 3rd tope way offroad in snow that gave red orb, so I felt safe and went into underground treasure with galthran. On the same day Jeddite caught me but after seeing red orb he gave up.
Thanks for playing!
tfp
FireToSky вне форума