Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 30.09.2010, 12:06
^
Lichemaster

📖
Re: [ТУРНИР] Frenzy Attack II - LH International League tournament - template 2sm4d(3).

Lider1Типа, сделать рестарт по встрече на первой неделе.
I don't like to play small maps or generated the way it is possible to meet opponent in first week. But I have few questions. I'm noob so don't be too severe for me
Is the FB winner in 121 better then the winner in 116? If both players know that it is possible to meet in i.e. 115 ,shouldn't they be prepared for that? If one player can go through guards to second player zone, the second one cannot do the same?
Lider1Рестарт по одной дороге в ГО.
I don't understand that, probably cause you use shortcut "в ГО". What does it mean?
Lider1Может быть более простая трактовка hit and run...
Where is the problem. This is very easy. If you dealt more dmg than your opponent you cannot run away for 3 rounds. Nearly the same formula is on WCL, but means exactly the same.
Lider1Я уже не говорю о TP, fly, 1 DD. Но чувствую что это нереально...
I'm not sure if I understand correctly. What is unreal? I think that this rule is ok, but everything is for discussion.
How often do you use this spell on template 2sm4d?
Lider1Ну и может предложить запретить грейдить полностью существ в конфлюксе, а в некрополисе забанить Галтрана, Изру, Видоминну. И случайный герой со старта. Уверен, что после этого мнения о читерстве данных городов изменятся По крайней мере на 2sm4d(3) Но для меня это не существенно.
One more time I have problem with translation. Do you want Necro and Conflux? Me too, and many LH players, too. But I can accept that we cannot use these towns in tournament. I like the rule from World Cup.
Lider1Кстати, кто понял, как там вообще выбираются города? Там есть черк, или фулрендом, или просто на выбор. Ниче не понял...
In first stage - group stage (3 rounds), you play town which you want. If both players want to play the same town they have to put hero selection on random.
In final stage there will be the same Town Choosing like in World Cup but without Necro and Conflux. It is not written yet but it will be. I promise
numOneТурнир фановый - ОК, но то, что к правилам такой же подход, типа пишите пожелания - обсудим, когда до начала осталось 4 дня - не ОК. Хочется знать на что подписываешься. Как-то сыро и несерьезно все выглядит.
Yes, what can I say, only I can say "sorry. I wanted to add this info two weeks ago but originator of FA II was on holiday and I couldn't contact with him to confirm few things. But as I wrote before first stage is only to make first selection of players. I doubt if any of you will have problems to go through it. From final stage (round 4) it is possible to make small changes in the regulations. And I hope we will do. That's why it is important to add your proposition on LH forum. First stage will take about 6 weeks, so we have a lot of time to discuss everything.

SomurajShould I understand you don't like these players. Do you think they should be banned?

Гы Забанить Алекса, Фореста и Стингера???!...

It was irony for LeBron's irony. Neither you nor LeBron have understood it. So it shows how thin is the line between irony and deference.
I have no such a power to ban anyone. All players are welcome on LH and its tournaments. One thing we not accept is cheating. We hate all cheater and they are banned forever. I hope we've proven it during first edition of Frenzy Attack.

HermitLichemaster
I have registered there too. Don't forget to add me in the list of participants.
Also in my personal opinion your rules are quite normal with the exception of the rule to play with 130%, because it can lead to meeting on first week.
Thx for you registration. If you've done it, now you just need to Log in the LH site and then sign in to tournament. I cannot add you by myself.
And final stage is on 160%. We wanted to give chance also for noob (like me) to play
JavdetТам и опции "восстановить пароль" нет.
I wanted to answer your previous post
Be patient. If you want play you will.
I wrote Uzza also about possibility to restore password. Sorry, but I have no admin's rights.

PS>
I promise to do everything to make the tournament as good as possible, but in few things I have tied hands so you need to be patient.

Have a nice day.
Lichemaster вне форума