Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 13
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.12.2019, 06:53
^
Ihromant

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 13

22.12.2019 Ihromant (Синий, Башня, Сольмир, Эйслинн) def ProtosArchon (Красный, Цитадель, Крег Хег, Крег Хег) Spider 217
Opponent traded 2500 for castle and 800 for color. We took all restarts. It appeared poor respawns for both of us. Fortunately, there was a box after 10-19 basilisks which I took with Nimbus. There was 5k experience. Roads were very long and with coils. I necred with Nimbus, on 123 found first conservatory on green's rewpawn. On 126 took itt, it was 3 (my favourite), then game started to be faster. With view earth I painted roads and it appeared that we have bugged roads and 11 of 16 zones are connected with me, opponent has 5. So time worked for me. Opponent had lower army, so he concentrated on his zones. I rebuilt TP, in the middle of 3d week took my first utopia. It was poor, but I received gold to be able to train more control heroes. First was Aislinn. Till the end of game I had 5 heroes full control and 1 with TP. Then I started to consume opponent's towns, but opponent collected wywerns and angels. In the end I managed to find AOTD (quest), so with Elixir (quest) it seemed that my victory is matter of time. When I killed Nagash and opponent left with Krag, he just runned into treasury to find any imba. But this didn't help, so he attacked me when realized that I'll cover him in next turn.

Thanks for the game!

Мой любимьій размер - тройка. Будь то конса, утопа или сиськи

Ihromant вне форума